For existing business partners
Supply of services
You have received a signed contract or a purchase order for the supply of services. If the services are to be provided in the power plant area, the supplier must comply with the requirements for unescorted access to and work at NEK acquainted with when invited to submit a price bid. Please find the requirement details below.
Basic requirements for unescorted access to NEK:
- The employer must carry out and archive security vetting for posted workers. Please find the detailed instructions for security vetting here.
- The employer must refer the worker to the relevant medical examinations (in compliance with the Instructions on Security Vetting (.pdf, 107 kB)).
- The employer must apply the worker to the General Employee Training (GET)
- If required, the employer must submit a completed and signed Written Agreement on ensuring collective occupational health and safety at work, fire protection, and environmental management at NEK (.pdf, 237 kB).
For the posted worker who meets all the requirements, the contractor must submit the following forms to the procurement officer administering the relevant contract: Request for Entry Card for Outside Worker (.docx, 62 kB) in Statement of Compliance with Act on Ionising Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety (.docx, 38 kB).
Additional requirements for work in the Radiologically Controlled Area (RCA):
- The employer must refer the worker to medical examinations for radiation workers (.pdf, 187 kB)
- The employer must apply the worker to the Radiological Protection 3 Course (RZ 3)
- The employer must submit a completed and signed Agreement on the Implementation of Radiation Protection (.pdf, 54 kB)
If in addition to the basic requirements for unescorted access to NEK, the provision of work entails additional requirements (e.g. first-line supervisor, etc.), the details about these can be found here.